New York City SHRM is the largest HR-dedicated professional network in the New York Metropolitan area. As SHRM’s first regional chapter, New York City SHRM is a leading resource, providing a myriad of benefits to its membership and the overall advancement of the industry.
On an annual basis, New York City SHRM’s programs provide countless opportunities for members and non-members to connect, converse, broaden their professional and social experiences and ultimately, bring added value to their organization.
Professional Development & Career Enhancement
New York City SHRM offers both breadth and depth of learning opportunities through both general and specialized programs, including:
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Events
- Legal & Legislative Update Forums
- HR Strategic Management
- Mentoring Program
HR Career Center
Free job board access and discounted job posting privileges to New York City SHRM members and organization sponsors includes:
- Personalized job alerts for job seekers
- An anonymous resume bank
- Access to job board networks for broad distribution and job seeker reach
- Sophisticated tracking capabilities to connect employers and job seekers
- And much more!
Expand and build upon your professional network with New York City SHRM members and non-members – meet colleagues, stay connected, exchange ideas/information, and expand your network of invaluable HR professionals
- 40+ Annual Events
- Robust community with diverse HR Professionals
- 25 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
Credits toward HR Credentials (HRCI & SHRM)
Earn recertification credits toward PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, and SHRM-SCP certifications by attending NewYork City SHRM-accredited events and conferences.
- Member Directory
- PayScale Compensation & Salary Data (discounted access)
- Crain’s New York Subscription (one time offer for a free 3 month subscription)
There are boundless opportunities to participate in the growth and direction of New York City SHRM; positively impact the membership experience and develop leadership skills you can use in your own organization.