To have your event listed on our HR Community Calendar, click here to request more information.
- This event has passed.
Strategic Influencing & Communications Series
November 1, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:30 pm
Strategic Influencing & Communications Series, is led by Lee Miller, Managing Director of Advanced Human Resources, LLC and a graduate of Harvard Law School. As an adjunct professor at Seton Hall University, Lee teaches MBA courses in influencing and negotiating, managerial decision-making, and human resources management. In addition, he serves as an adjunct professor at Columbia University where he teaches graduate level courses in influencing and negotiating. Among books he has written are Up: Influence Power and the U Perspective – The Art of Getting What You Want and A Woman’s Guide to Successful Negotiating.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication for Women
Friday, 11/1, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Strategic Influencing and Communication
Friday, 11/8, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Advanced Strategic Influencing and Communication
Friday, 12/6, 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the structure of the influencing process.
- Learn how the elements of influencing can be ordered and applied to produce superior outcomes.
- Participants can earn up to 3.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits (PDCs) at each session.